Wednesday 6 June 2012

my story

general introduction
I wrote about my fashion story step by step. Maybe, I strongly become interested in fashion from baby, so I will show you my style changing course definitely. 


Since 1993 (baby)
This picture was in 1993 while I was singing in preschool. Actually, I don't remember the day exactly , but I heard from my parents that I like Han-bok of Korea traditional clothes absolutely, and then I only want to wear the blue, of color. After that, I knew that my favorite color was blue when I was young.



In 2006 (18)


Since 2006, I became interested in fashion directly. That year was a period of storm and stress, so I liked to do something other than studying. I just liked shopping with friends, after that I bought many kinds of clothes than someone. I usually wore T-shrit and blue jeans. Especially, I wanted to get its made by unique design because I don't like a normal style. To this day, I've always wanted to stick out among the people by the way my style.



In 2008 (20)

Since I was a Korea soldier, I have been interested in military style. Basically, we are using that clothes when we get a army practice, falling rain or snow, and something like that. It is very useful and convenient for us. When I wear military clothes, the best things are that is good in coloring as the color comes out  the more it wash and become stylish the more it makes vintage.   



In 2010 (22)


In 2010,  I was 22 years old, this picture ran in street fashion magazine from Korea, Rolland. I wore a black T-shirt, a green pants, a green shoes, and on hand made glasses. I also held clutch bag is made by the best designer in the street fashion major. After 2010, I have become interested in street fashion.


2012(now)

I'm wearing hat of homburg style in this picture. In recently, I usually wear it beacause it is useful to cover me, who have a long face. Now, I have been studying here about fashion things and English for the future because I want to be a fashion magazine and M.D.  I think dreams come true.



1 comment:

  1. Good post. I like that you have an engaging and personal image with each section of your life. Here are some grammatical points to note: , I strongly become (YOU WANT THE PAST TENSE OF THIS VERB) interested in fashion from (A DIFFERENT PREPOSITION: AS A) baby, so I will show you my style changing course definitely. (I will show you HOW MAY STYLES HAVE RADICALLY CHANGED THROUGH MY LIFE)
    In the next section: I've always wanted to stick out - remember you want to change "stick out" to "stand out" because it sounds more positive.
    In the last section: "In recently," should be changed to "Recently"
    Good work Jinkyu. It was great having you in the class!

    ReplyDelete